Friday, February 26, 2010

Corn Cob In a Frame

"Hmm... Maybe ol' Professor Hardwood is onto something. He probably really loves corn. And all corn-related products.

I mean, isn't that what you're supposed to put in a frame? Things you love? I'm gonna do that. When I'm get home, I'm gonna frame a bunch of stuff I love.

Like lasagna. I *love* lasagna. It's SO good. And cheesy.

You know who else loves lasagna? Garfield. Man, that cat really loves lasagna. Maybe I should put a picture of Garfield in a frame. You know, as a kind of shorthand way of saying 'I love lasagna.' That would be so f*cking inside.

Or how 'bout a photo of *President* Garfield?

Oh shit, that would be totally meta!

People would be all like: Jane, why do you have a photo of President Garfield on your mantle? And I'd be like: Because I like lasagna, of course."

- Jane F.


*Smiley Face*

No comments:

Post a Comment