Wednesday, February 17, 2010

A Tribute To Brittany Murphy. A Real-Life Angel.

"I wasn't mad, I was confused...
everyone was talking, talking, talking at me
and I couldn't understand a word they were saying,
and then their voices became a blur and soon I couldn't
even recognize their faces; they were like these blobs
and they started to grow fangs and their eyes became
green and I knew I had to run away.
So I packed my knapsack, got on the train, and looked up at
the map and decided I wanted to live on Coney Island. I thought
it would be... you know... a real island. That I thought I could
hide there like Tom Sawyer and Huckleberry Fin, but imagine
my surprise...
The teacups were the only ride they would let me on by myself,
so I got on it and I started spinning around and 'round and 'round.
But I feel like I am still there... spinning 'round and 'round and 'round...
and the ride won't stop... You were right, Ray, I am scared.
But you're scared too.
You're scared as I am
and I thought that maybe
if we could go
together...
- Molly Gunn (played by Brittany Murphy  RIP 1977-2009)
-Uptown Girls-

No comments:

Post a Comment