Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Great Quotes from The Cigarette Girl by Carol Wolper

Great Quotes from The Cigarette Girl by Carol Wolper

"We live in the information age. You've got to start asking!"

"There are two grand American myths. One is the American Dream, that inalienable right to go from humble beginnings to the Oval Office. Though why someone would want to be President these days, I have no idea."

"Coming up with a variation on a classic Bob Dylan lyric, she liked to say 'I date just like a man, but break just like a little girl'."

"I sought her out. I didn't expect her to be crying in the bathroom and she wasn't. She was drinking in the kitchen. Alone. Same thing."

"It's hell. But the one good thing about being in hell is that it motivates me to get the hell out of hell."

No comments:

Post a Comment