Monday, June 27, 2016

Dream Journal - Entry #2

Dream Journal - Entry #2

May/June 2016

I had a dream last night that I was going to this crazy, ridiculous high school. Instead of normal classes there were like...life-threatening tests. First the teachers gave knives to some students and they were supposed to stab others - I got stabbed on my hand three times and I was like freaking out but none of the students or teachers were listening to me. Then in gym (I think) we were walking and the floor fell out from under us and thank goodness the person behind me grabbed my harness and didn't let me fall - then they made us look at pictures of other students naked and so much ridiculousness and I tried to go to a teacher and tell them that everything was completely crazy and entirely unacceptable and couldn't/wouldn't be tolerated and that I fully intended to report the outrageousness but we (the students) were wearing these headphones that, when you took them off, we still couldn't hear anything, like we were deaf, so I couldn't hear what I was saying to the teacher and couldn't hear what she said back and the other students were appalled at the ludicrousness of the whole situation at the beginning of the dream but by the end most of them had turned into assholes and it was all really fucked up.

-b.
6:51am

No comments:

Post a Comment