Wednesday, January 27, 2010

You've Been Warned

08/04/08
"Don, don't go!" she wailed in desperation. "Please!" the woman had begun crying. The tears were geniuine, true, but he didn't trust her anymore. He had decided no longer to rely on anyone's instincts other than his own. He ignored her tears and continued packing.

"I dreamed you died on that island!' She inched toward angry at that point. 

"Then so be it," Don hissed under his breath.

"It's not safe," she cried.

"Let it go!" he bellowed, finally, eyes full of rage. "Let me go! You've changed so fucking much I don't even know you anymore. This is it for you and me. I'm leaving. We're over. Do you understand?"

She sobbed silently, nodding in pain. Feeling...no...knowing deep down she'd never see him again. 

No one would.

-b.

No comments:

Post a Comment